Tired of having the same dish for dinner every day? Try out Marley Spoon and have your choice of more than 20 delicious new recipes every week. There’s something that everyone loves about it. Select your favorites Marley Spoon Recipes and enjoy the whole week with great food and fun-time cooking with your friends and family. It’s time to cook your way to super-easy and mouthwatering recipes at Marley Spoon. Use Code ‘TV35’ to get $35 off on your meal kit delivery at marleyspoon.com.au.
Love cooking? Get spooning. At Marley Spoon, you get to choose from a wide range of menu provided by Marley Spoon Recipes. the core concept is to make cooking easier and simpler for you. The chefs at Marley Spoon works extremely hard to give you a great time cooking with your family without getting involved in the hustle of doing groceries every month.
From the meat eaters to the veggie lovers, Marley Spoon recipes serve great options for all kinds of people, those who are looking for familiar favorites or quick dinner. Start cooking from Marley Spoon and cook from 20+ recipes today.
Here are some of the popular Marley Spoon recipes that might suit you well…
- Butter Basted Steak – It is served with parmesan roasted vegetables and an herb aioli. This is a low-carb dish with no added gluten so if you have any allergy to gluten, this is one healthy choice. This recipe is simple to cook and can be done in just 30 minutes from unboxing to serving.
- Mojo Chicken Ala Plancha – It is served with black bean and corn salad. It has almost no gluten and dairy so people with lactose or gluten allergies can opt for this recipe.
- Hot Honey Glazed Salmon – It is served with Brussels, sprouts, and wilted Spanish. This dish is famous among sea-food lovers and it has good cooking time and can be served within 30 minutes. The good thing about this recipe is that you are provided with extra spices, so if you have spice lovers in the family, this dish is the one for you. Also, a great option for people on a diet.
- Pan-Roasted Chicken & Caramelized Onions – It is served with garlic-knot potatoes and broccoli. There is no added gluten and is an extremely nutritious source of protein.
- Beef Au Jus Sandwich – It is served with Dijonnaise Tossed Salad and has a quick cooking time of 20 minutes.
- Korean Steak Stir Fry – It is served with Cellophane Noodles &Veggies. The cooking time is 30-35 minutes. It is a meat-based recipe, low-calorie, and free from dairy.
- Ginger Turkey MeatLoaf – It is served with roasted carrots and kale salad. The cooking time is 30-35 minutes. It is a poultry-based recipe, low-calorie and good for athletes who are on a protein diet.
- Apricot Stuffed Pork Tenderloin – It is served with roasted vegetables and gravy. The cooking time is 35-40 minutes. It is a meat-based recipe, highly nutritious with a low-calorie count, and good for athletes who are on a diet.